- This wagon is designed for the transportation of automobiles and vans.
- The upper loading platform can be adjusted in increments of 75 mm from 1,640 mm to 1,940 mm final height. Lifting of the upper loading platform is carried out with special cable winches which consist of:
- overload clutch system assembled in the gear of the winch (in case of overload of the upper deck or lifting already blocked upper deck the drive is disconnected)
- protection against loosing of the cable on the drum and on the pulleys (in case of lowering already blocked upper deck the drum drive is disconnected.
- Wagon can be used as a flat wagon thanks to lowering of the upper deck to the height of 1,500 mm from the rail.
- The running decks are treated with an anti-skid coating.
- This wagon is equipped with a staff safety railing on the lower deck and protection plates on the upper deck.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for EU traffic operation.
- Transport of the vehicles with weight up to 2.2 t.
- The wagon is equipped with 68 wheel blockers operable by feet.
- Loading possibilities depending on the dimensions of the vehicles.
|Axle load||18.0 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||G1 EN 15273-2|
|Brake regime||„S” traffic|
|Max. speed||120 km/h|
|Climate condition||T1 acc. to TSI Wagon p.4.2.5|
|Rmin (coupled)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||31,000 mm|
|Tare weight||34.0 t|
|Payload||34.0 t (upper deck 17.0 t + lower deck 1.07 t) |
lower deck – from 1,640 up to 1,940 mm
increments of 75 mm
|Loading height||upper deck – depending on the Gauge and position of lower deck. |
upper deck can be fully lowered to the height of 1,500 mm from a rail head
|Loading lenght||upper deck – 30,056 mm |
lower deck – 30,009 mm
|Width between columns of the lower deck||2,940 mm|
|Width of the upper deck||2,750 mm|
|Wheel diameter||840 mm|
|Wheel base of one half of the wagon||10,000 mm|