- This self discharging covered hopper is suitable for transport of bulk loads-grain, with low density, which need to be protected against weather condition.
- Loading opening is covered with movable roof.
- Three hoppers, each with a pair of cylindrical doors
- The wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for GE operartions.
- The wagon is loaded from the top after the roof is opened. Roof is manualy operated from end platform.
- The wagon is unloaded from the bottom through three pairs of doors, manually operated from both wagon sides – each pair separately. Transported material is unloaded between the rails.
- Tigtheness of unloading openings is max. 1mm
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed tare wagon and loaded up to 14,5 t / axle||120km/h|
|Max. speed– loaded from 14.5 t / axle up to 22,5 t / axle||100 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||20,000 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 22.0 t|
|Payload||~ 68.0 t|
|Loading opening||18,000 x 800 mm|
|Unloading opening||3 x 2 x 450 x 1,400 mm|
|Bogie type||Y25 Lsdi(f)-KC1|