- This self discharging open hopper wagon is optimized for transportation of coal product density 830 kg/m3.
- Wagon unloading is done via three pairs of central bottom doors. The product is discharged between the rails. The doors are operated pneumatically. The air to operate the doors is taken from the train brake “second pipe” or from a site plug-in supply.
- This wagon is designed according to EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Each pair of doors is operated laterally by a single cylinder controlled by a hand valves mounted on control panels on either side of the wagon.
- Pneumatic door operating system allows unloading between the rails while the wagons are in motion.
- Design of doors prevents loss of transported material.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.