- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for transportation of ballast – product density 1,450 kg/m3.
- The wagon includes hydraulic capacity to facilitate the dump action of the box, the locking mechanism and control of the discharge chute. A 415 V 3-phase generator supplies electric power for the hydraulic pumps. Between units connections are made by drawbars.
- This wagon is designed according to EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Each unit has two tipping boxes designed to tip to either side of the vehicle.
- Remote control of discharging.
- Electrical interlocks are fitted to ensure the correct operation of the system in service.
- Design of doors prevents loss of transported material.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h (60 mph)|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h (75 mph)|
|Rmin (single wagon)||60.0 m|
|Length over buffers||82,100 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 167.5 t|
|Payload||~ 282.5 t|
|Load width||2,190 mm|
|Load length||7,084 mm*|
|Material of box||Carbon steel|
|Bogie type||AM III|
|Wheel diameter||920 mm|
|Wheel base||1,800 mm|
* Drive unit length - 6,440 mm.