- This four-axle tank wagon is suitable for transportation of petrochemical products.
- compliant with the L4BF tank code.
- Wagon is equipped with vapour recovery system.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, RGS, EN standards.
- The tank is loaded/filled through the top dome.
- The tank can be discharged on the both sides through the TODO couplings.
- Bottom valve is operated by a mechanical bilateral operating device.
- Wagon is equipped with one weigh valve.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||25.4 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake shoe||Cosid 804|
|Max. speed at 101,6 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||80.0 m|
|Tare weight||25.8 t|
|Effective volume||101.5 m3|
|Test pressure||4 bar|
|Max.operating pressure||3 bar|
|Bogie type||LN25 with BFCB integrated brake|