- This four-axle box wagon is suitable for transportation of coal, ore, gravel and sand.
- Wagon is loaded from the top. Unloading is carried on turning and side and side wagon tipper or by means of buckets.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Wagon cleaning is possible by small doors on each side wall.
- Wagon is equipped with one weigh valve – partial loading possible.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Tare weight||19.0 t|
|Internal length||11.3 m|
|Loading area||32.2 m2|
|Loading height||1,235 mm|
|Floor plate||5 mm - HARDOX type|
|Box plates||5 mm - S700MC|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-K/-K-V or Y25Lsd-KP1|