- This self discharging wagon is suitable for transportation and discharging aggregate used for track line maintenance.
- Discharging is done by electrically driven vibrating gutters and conveyor.
- Discharging needs external power supply – from power wagon or from electrical power network.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC.
- Possibility to discharge from both sides of the wagon.
- The discharging area is 1.3 - 4.5 m from wagon axis – or between rails.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||15,000 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 26.2 t|
|Payload||~ 63.8 t|
|Loading volume||40.0 m3|
|Loading opening||9,200 x 1,500 mm|
|Unloading opening||2 x 1,900 x 1,000 mm|
|Number of selections||2|
|Discharging time||~ 8 min.|
|Material of box||Carbon steel|
|Power supply||3 x 400 V / 16 kVA|