- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for transportation of weather resistant materials mainly limestone.
- Fast unloading is achieved by side unloading of the four doors. All four doors are operated hydraulically. Power is accumulated from a wheel set hydraulic pump. For emergency operation the wagon is equipped with a manually operated pump from the platform.
- The wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- Two possible door width openings - 3,750 or 4,300 mm.
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of the wagon.
- The doors can be operated through three open or close operations using stored energy from a hydraulic storage pump.
- Tightness of doors – a grain >1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75.0 m|
|Length over buffers||12,540 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 23.7 t|
|Payload||~ 66.3 t|
|Loading volume||77.0 m3|
|Loading opening||11,702 x 1,868 mm|
|Unloading length||10,508 mm (total)|
|Unloading width||3,750 or 4,300 mm|
|Slope sheet angle||49°|
|Number of sections||2|
|Material of box||Carbon steel|
|Bogie type||BA 628.5 (K), BA 629.5 (K)|