- Radial steering of wheelsets (lower wheel wear).
- Lower noise due to metal-rubber separator above the bearing.
- Standard brake or disc brake system.
- The bogie is designed and approved as interoperability constituents in accordance with TSI.
- The bogie could be equipped with weighing valve and hand brake.
- It can be equipped with different equipment according to customer requirements.
|Axle load||25.0 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake regime||”S” for standard brake system (”SS”)|
|Max. speed at 25.0 t / axle||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at 22.5 t / axle||100 km/h for standard brake / 120 km/h for disc brake|
|Climate condition||T1 from -25 °C to +40 °C|
|Tare weight||• 3,915 kg to 4,155 kg ± 2 % for standard brake system |
• 4,470 kg to 5,060 kg ± 2 % for disc brake system