- This covered multi-purpose freight wagon is used for transportation of big volume goods as well as for palletised goods. The transported goods are protected against atmospheric agents.
- The wagon (”ll”) is equipped with an intermediate wall system. Considered are 4 pcs of intermediate walls as optional order.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The side walls are easy manipulated by one person and they provide possibility that 50% of the wagon can be opened.
- Great loading space is accessible from ramps on both sides by industrial trucks.
- With special crane equipment it is possible to load the wagon from the top due to a narrow roof beam.
- Whole wagon space could be divided with intermediate walls into smaller separate loading sections.
- Intermediate walls serve also as fixation of transported load against longitudinal movement during transport operations.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||60.0 m|
|Length over buffers||23,900 mm|
|Loading length||22,640 mm|
|Loading width||2,820 mm|
|Loading area (ll)||63.3 m2 (62.05 m2)|
|Wagon volume (ll)||170.0 m3 (168.7 m3)|
|Tare weight (ll)||~ 27.4 t (~ 28.8 t)|
|Payload (ll)||~ 62.6 t (~ 62.2 t)|
|Floor height||1,200 mm|
|Bogie type||BA 629.4 (K)|
|Number of euro pallets||63|