- The covered multipurpose 4-axle wagon is designed for transportation of large volume goods as well as palletized goods.
- The aluminium walls protect against atmospheric conditions.
- The wagon can be equipped with internal sliding partition walls.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Easy operation of the side walls by one person from ground and ramp level.
- Operation of the side walls from all 4 corners.
- Partition walls assure convenient accommodation of the loading space.
- Easy operation of the partition walls by one person.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||25.0 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||60.0 m|
|Tare weight||28,8 t (with 5 sliding walls),|
27,4 t (without sliding walls)
|Payload||71,2 t (with 5 sliding walls), |
72,6 t (without sliding walls)
|Internal length||22,000 mm|
|Internal width||2,840 mm|
|Internal height||2,800 mm|
|Door opening||10,820 mm|