- Two-axle covered wagon designed for transportation large-volume and palletized goods.
- The transported goods are protected against weather conditions.
- Wagon is loaded from both side.
- The wagon (“ll”) is equipped with an intermediate wall system.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Great loading space is accessible from ramps on both sides by industrial trucks.
- Whole wagon space could be divided with intermediate wall into separate loading sections.
- Intermediate wall serve also as fixation of transported load against longitudinal movement during transport operations.
- Wagon is equipped with weigh valves – partial loading possible.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake shoe||Jurist 816M|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||60.0 m|
|Tare weight||16,5 t|
|Internal length||14,635 m|
|Loading area||38.3 m2|