- This wagon is designed for the transportation of automobiles, vans and containers.
- For the transport of vehicles the wagon is equipped with wheel chocks operable by feet.
- Lower floor is designed in order to permit to drain rain water off and is made of galvanized grate bridging plates.
- For transport of the containers flip down spigots have to be installed.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for EU traffic operation.
- Loading possibilities depending of the dimensions of the vehicles.
- The wagon is dedicated to transport of 20`; 30` and 40` containers acc. to ISO668.
- Arrangement of containers acc. to UIC 571-4, attachment A, drawing 3
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||G1 EN 15273-2|
|Brake regime||„S” traffic|
|Max. speed||120 km/h|
|Climate condition||T1 acc. to TSI Wagon p.4.2.5|
|Rmin (coupled)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||33,000 mm|
|Tare weight||30.7 t|
|Loading height||1,165 mm from the rail head|
|Loading lenght||approximately 32,000 mm|
|Wheel diameter||920 mm|
|Wheel base of one half of the wagon||10,000 mm|