- This wagon is designed for the transportation of automobiles and vans.
- The upper loading platform can be adjusted in increments of 75 mm from 1640 mm to 1940 mm final height. Lifting the upper loading platform is carried out with special cable winches which consist of:
- overload clutch system assembled in the gear of the winch (in case of overload of the upper deck or lifting already blocked upper deck the drive is disconnected),
- protection against loosing of the cable on the drum and on the pulleys (in case of lowering already blocked upper deck the drum drive is disconnected).
- Wagon can be used as a flat wagon thanks to lowering the upper deck to the height 1500 mm from rail.
- The running decks are treated with an anti-skid coating.
- This wagon is equipped with a staff safety railing on the lower deck and protection plates on the upper deck.
- Wagon can be equipped with brake pads produced by HONEYWELL (J816M), CoFren (C810), and Frenoplast (FR513)
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for EU traffic operation.
- Transport of the vehicles with weight up 2.2 t.
- The wagon is equipped with 68 wheel blockers operable by feet.
- Loading possibilities depending of the dimensions of the vehicles.
Table of load limits
basing on the payload of wheelsets (20 t):
| || |
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Wagon length over buffers||31,000 mm|
|Underframe length||14,560 mm|
|Buffer / coupler axis height above ToR|
(empty, new car)
|1,030 / 1,010 mm|
|Distance between end axles||25,200 mm|
|Wheel diameter||840 mm|
|Brake blocks||Jurid 816 M, Cosid 810, Frenoplast|
|Parking brake||Operated from ground level|
|Buffer type||Category A, stroke 105 mm|
|Screw coupling on the end of the unit||850 kN|
|Draw gear with draw hook on the end of the unit||1,000 kN|
|Draw gear in the middle of the unit||1,200 kN|
|Short crew coupling in the middle of the unit||1,200 kN|
|Automatic coupler adjustment (UIC 530-1)||No|
|Weight of empty wagon||Approx. 34.0 t*|
|Maximum load weight||34.0 t|
|Maximum axle load||20.0 t|
|Maximum load on the lower deck||17.0 t|
|Maximum load on the upper deck||17.0 t|
|Loading gauge||G1 EN 15273-2|