- This flat wagon is suitable for transport of metallurgical products (steel tubes, profiles, plates), wheeled vehicles, light track vehicles and containers.
- The wagon is equipped with front foldable small size flaps, with 6+6 pieces of foldable container spigots and with 9+9 pieces of anchoring rings integrated into wooden floor.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation. Wechselbehältern.
- This wagon can be loaded from the top by crane, from the sides by vehicles or from the front of wagon after tilting the front flaps to create the transition platform.
- Wagon can carry containers 3 x 20’ or 1 x 40’ and 1 x 20’.
|m||____ t||Δ Δ t|
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||50.0 m|
|Length over buffers||19,900 mm|
|Loading length||18,502 mm|
|Loading width||2,766 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 23.1 t|
|Payload||~ 66.9 t|
|Loading area||51.0 m2|
|Loading height from T.O.R.||1,260 mm|
|Loading height (Ct) max. from T.O.R.||1,265 mm|
|Stanchions height||1,287 mm|
|Number of ct. spigots||12|