- This flat wagon is suitable for transportation of products and goods which need to be protected against rain or snow during the transport. The wagon allows transportation of high quality products with a high level of requirements in terms of loading and transportation safety.
- The under-frame structure has a sliding central sill, equipped with a long stroke hydrodynamic damper, which can absorb most of the buffing impact energy that might damage the transported products.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The wagon can be loaded either from the top by crane, or from the sides after the side stanchions are pushed fully down in their side pockets.
- Load fixation at wagon is possible in various ways (the wagon is fitted with 2 x 8 side stanchions and 2 x 7 assurance devices) according to UIC regulations.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||16,500 mm|
|Loading length||14,000 mm|
|Loading width||2,750 mm|
|Loading width (between stanchions)||2,650 to 1,250 mm|
|Tare weight (with HB)||~ 27.6 t|
|Payload||~ 62.4 t|
|Loading area||39.0 m2|
|Loading height from T.O.R.||1,230 mm|
|Stanchions height||1,200 mm|
|Central sill stroke||350 mm|
|Floor material||Acc. DIN 68705-2|