- This flat wagon is suitable for transport of wire coils which need to be protected against weather conditions.
- The wagon is equipped with the saddle frame to support the wire coils. Contact area of saddle is covered with 35 mm oak wood. Saddle frame on sides is equipped with 6 pairs of stanchions – totally 24 stanchions.
- Contact area of stanchions is covered with plastic.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Wire coils can be loaded in two layers (13 pcs + 12 pcs) from the top by crane.
- First layer of wire coils is placed to the saddle frame and second layer loaded over first layer.
- Wire coils are fixed from sides by laterally adjustable stanchions in 50 mm shift.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||50.0 m|
|Length over buffers||20,000 mm|
|Loading length (between end walls)||18,510 mm|
|Loading width saddles||2,200 /1,150 mm|
|Loading width stanchions||2,400 /1,200 mm|
|Tare weight||Max. 30.0 t|
|Payload||~ 60.0 t|
|Loading height saddle supports seating||1,200 mm from T.O.R.|