- This flat wagon is suitable for transport of metallurgical products (steel tubes, profiles, plates), wheeled vehicles, light track vehicles and containers.
- The wagon is equipped with 2 foldable small size front flaps, with 8+8 standard swivel stanchions, with 8 pieces of foldable bolsters and with 9+9 pieces of anchoring rings integrated into wooden floor.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- This wagon can be loaded from the top by crane, from the sides by vehicles or from the front of wagon after tilting the front flaps to create the transition platform.
- Load fixation at wagon is possible in various ways acc. to UIC regulations.
|m||____ t||Δ Δ t|
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||50.0 m|
|Length over buffers||19,900 mm|
|Loading length||18,502 mm|
|Loading width||2,770 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 24.6 t|
|Payload||~ 65.4 t|
|Loading area||51.0 m2|
|Loading height from T.O.R.||1,260 mm|
|Stanchions height||1,287 mm|
|Floor and bolsters||70 mm|