- This flat wagon is suitable for transportation of metallurgical products (steel tubes, profiles, plates), general cargo, constructions materials as well as for road vehicles.
- The wagon is equipped with 2 foldable small size front walls (flaps) 10+10 standard swivel stanchions on wagon sides and 10 pcs of foldable bolsters are integrated into wooden floor.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- This wagon can be loaded from the top by crane, from the sides after tilting the side stanchions by wheeled vehicles or from the front of wagon after tilting the front walls to create a transition platform.
- Load fixation at wagon is possible in various ways acc. to UIC regulations.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75.0 m|
|Length over buffers||22,350 mm|
|Loading length||21,000 mm|
|Loading width||2,670 mm|
|Loading width (between stanchions)||2,650 to 1,250 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 25.0 t|
|Payload||~ 65.0 t|
|Loading area||55.2 m2|
|Loading height from T.O.R.||1,260 mm|
|Stanchions height||1,275 mm|
|Floor and bolsters||70 mm|
|Underframe||for 25 t / axle|