- This covered freight wagon is used for the transportation of cold steel coils placed in special cradles.
- The coils are protected against environmental conditions by a tarpaulin, which can be rolled at both wagon ends. The tarpaulin provides that 2/3 of the wagon can be opened.
- The wagon is accessible for loading/unloading from the top and from the sides by industrial cranes and lifts.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
|Characteristics||Cradle 1||Cradle 2||Cradle 3||Cradle 4||Cradle 5|
|Min. ø of coil [mm]||1,000||800||1,000||800||1,000|
|Max. ø of coil [mm]||2,250||1,700||2,700||1,700||2,250|
|Max. weight of coil [t]||34/36||17||45||17||34/36|
- The wagon frame is made in accordance to the new, patented WS (EP 1 298 022) standard, which has a lighter, optimized construction, carrying loads up to 100 tons.
- The wagon is equipped with patented mechanisms for operation of the arms (222981), which can be controlled from one side, without having to go to the other side of the wagon.
- Reduced tare weight.
- Simplified service of the wagon.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP A (KE)|
|Max. speed at 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at 58.0 t||120 km/h|
|Climate condition||T1 (T3)|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||12,040 mm|
|Tare weight||22.0 t|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-KP1 (other types available on request)|
|Wheelset||BA314 (other types available on request)|
|Brake shoes type||C810 and Jurid 822|
|Number of cradles||5|
|Width in cradle||2,410 mm|
|Number of arms||20 pcs|
|Type of arms||TTU|
|Coils fixation type||Greenbrier patented|
|Surface of cradles||Plywood 25 mm|
|Number of inter. archs||7|
|Supports between archs||Yes|
|Front wall mechanism||4 points|