- The on-track machine, known as Sleeper carrier, brings and transport old and new railway sleepers, which will be stored in pallets.
- The gantry transportation crane runs on two lateral rails at 20 km/h to bring pallets from the store (wagons) to the track renewal train.
- Lateral and frontal protection walls prevent the falling of sleepers.
- Sleeper carrier is certified under the following standards:
- IN 1418 for running on the French network,
- NFF 58002 for working on the French network.
- Directive 2006/42 EC.
- The on-track machine is able to carry four pallets all charged with forty sleepers (5 layers of 8 sleepers spaced with wooden batten).
- The machine is equipped by outside illumination and electrical wiring 230 V AC.
- Rmin at running mode when the bridges connect the wagons is 150 m.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed – running mode||100 km/h|
|Max. speed – working mode||70 km/h|
|Rmin – running mode||80.0 m|
|Rmin – working mode||350.0 mm|
|Maximum track cant||180.0 mm|
|Length over buffers||13,040 mm|
|Tare weight||19.8 t|
|Max. weight in running mode||70.6 t|
|Max. weight in working mode||97.0 t|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-KP1 (modified for on-track machine)|