- The freight wagon is designed for transportation of hot steel slabs, primarily between Swedish steel manufacturers and processors.
- The car fulfill SJ’s General Technical Specification for Freight Car (GTSF) and all relevant requirements for international operation according to TSI, EN, RIV and UIC mentioned in the GTSF. The underframe and bolster beams are designed for a future raise of axleload to 30.0 tons.
- Also the running gear will be able to be accepted for a future raise of axload to 30.0 tons on Swedish tracks.
- All components connected on steel car structure are function under extreme winter conditions such as packing snow, ice and temperatures down to – 40°C, as well as under heat radiation and convection coming from slab surface temperature.
- Hot steel slabs with max. surface temperature 350° C
- Payload 79,3 t
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||25.0 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge (without bolster beams)||G1-TSI|
|Loading gauge Sweden (with bolster beams)||BVF 586.20 Gauge F+A|
|Brake type||Integrated Clasp Brake System (ICB )|
|Max. speed (loaded)||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (coupled/single)||100.0 m / 70.0 m|
|Buffer type||Category C, UIC 526-1|
|Screw couplin||850 kN, UIC 826|
|Draw gear||1000 kN / 21 kJ, UIC 520|
|Length over buffers||13,900 mm|
|Tare weight||20.7 t|
|Max. wagon height||2,388 mm|
|Loading Length – within end pockets||12,052 mm|
|Maximum loading width – within bolster lateral stops||2,975 / 2,601 mm|
|Bolster lateral stop height over T.O.R.||2,140 mm|
|Loading height of unloaded car over T.O.R – support beams A||1,700 mm|
|Loading height of unloaded car over T.O.R – support beams B||1,620 mm|
|Bogie type||Axle Motion III|
|Wheel diameter||920 mm|