- This wagon is suitable for carrying pieces of 3 meter or longer timber and pulp wood logs / piles.
- The undeframe is equipped with a Swedish specific superstructure (end walls, support bars and stanchions) for round timber transport.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI regulations except superstructure for the Swedish railways traffic operation at BVM 599.007 “C“ loading gauge.
- The wagon is designed to load three piles of timber or pulp-wood with a log-length of up to 6 m.
- The wagon can be simply converted to the original Sgnss 60’ wagon which is well suited for the transportation of 20‘ containers and 40‘ containers. The wagon is prepared for the attachment of 12 spigots.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75.0 m|
|Length over buffers||19,640 mm|
|Loading length||18,542 mm|
|Loading width||2,766 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 22.5 t|
|Payload||~ 67.5 t|
|Loading height||1,330 mm|
|Max. wagon width||3,350 mm|
|Max. wagon height||4,486 mm|
|Number of ct. spigots||6 (10)|