- The on-track machine, known as Super Self Discharging and Charging Train, consists of 5-unit permanently coupled rakes. Rakes are equipped by the conveyor loading system (upper conveyors) and conveyor discharging system (lower conveyors). Conveyors are working simultaneously –
- dual flow principle.
- The SSDCT is a technological part of specialized track renewal train. The rake consists of
- 1 outer unit (unit B), 3 inner units (units A) and one outer power unit (unit C).
- SSDCT is certified under the following standards:
- IN 1418 for running on the French network,
- NFF 58002 for working on the French network.
- Directive 2006/42 EC.
- The SSDCT lower and upper conveyors are able to transport:
- the new ballast, well calibrated, coming directly from the stone pit (31.5 - 50 mm granularity in general). The calculated material density is 1.7 t/m3.
- the old ballast coming from the track bed through the excavating machine. This ballast may be sticky, muddy and melt with old steel components coming from the track.
- The on-track machine is equipped by variety of sensors, inside cameras, outside illumination, it is controlled by the PLC and it communicates with the other machines of the track renewal train.
- The machine is equipped with 10 bar air piping and couplings for cleaning works as well as with water spray dust suppression system.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed – running mode||100 km/h|
|Max. speed – working mode||700 m/h|
|Rmin – running mode|
(single 5-unit rake)
|Rmin – working mode||350.0 m|
|Maximum track cant||180.0 m|
|Length over buffers||63,130 mm|
|Tare weight of units|
|Inner unit A||29.2 t|
|Outer unit B||30.9 t|
|Outer power unit C||35.2 t|
|Material of box||Carbon steel|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsdi(f)-KC1 (with CFCB brake unit and |
hand brake, modified for on-track machine)