- This self discharging covered hopper is suitable for transport of bulk loads-grain, corn, soya, etc., which need to be protected against weather condition.
- Loading opening is covered with movable roof.
- Three hoppers, each with a pair of cylindrical doors n The wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for GE operartions.
- The wagon is loaded from the top after the roof is opened. Roof is manualy operated from ground, from each side of wagon.
- The wagon is unloaded from the bottom through three pairs of doors, manually operated from both wagon sides – each pair separately. Transported material is unloaded between the rails.
- Tigtheness of unloading openings is max. 1mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed at 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75.0 m|
|Length over buffers||15,400 mm|
|Tare weight||24.0 t|
|Loading opening||12,934 x 1,200 mm|
|Unloading opening||4 x 915 x 1,160 ÷ 1,390 mm|
|Material of box||Stainless|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsi(f)-K (CFCB brake)|