- The 4-axle Grain Hopper wagon is designed for cereal transportation. The filling degree is ca. 95 - 97%, function of the density of the product and specific slope angle.
- The wagon is design and built in accordance with TSI regulations and corresponding EN / UIC standards.
- Wagon tare weight is 19.7 t ± 2% t (equipped with BA004 wheelset); working temperature T1, between -25 °C and +40 °C.
- The wagon has TEN marking for traffic operation.
- The wagon is loaded through loading opening on upper part of box, allover length of box. The opening is cover by a lightweight roof. The roof is operated from sides, from the ground level, on one wagon end, on both wagon sides, by operating a hand wheel. The mechanism can be blocked in closed positions.
- Unloading between tracks shall be completed by means of two cylinder doors on each hopper operated from the ground, from both sides, individually for each hopper. Doors can be blocked in intermediary positions.
- Box has, at request of client, devices for checking samples one of each side.
- Reduced tare weight.
- Reduced wagon length.
- Capacity of the box optimal for common cereals.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Tare weight||19.7 t ± 2 % t|
|Box volume||95.0 m3 ± 1%|
|Loading gauge||G1 – TSI|
|Max. speed (loaded wagon |
from 58.0 t to 90.0 t)
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Length over buffers||14,800 mm|
|Discharging openings slope||40°|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-KC1 (with CFCB brake) – |
TSI certificate – standard ARI.