- This four-axle box wagon is suitable for transportation of sand and fertilizers.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Unloading direction – between the rails only.
- Wagon is equipped with mechanically operated top and bottom gates.
- Each driving wheel opens two gates simultaneously.
- Bottom part of the body is made of stainless steel.
- Wagon is equipped with one weighing valve.
- Bottom gates have spring steel sealing profiles that ensure tightness for a very fine product, such as silica sand.
- Maintenance-free plastic bearings for the top/bottom gate mechanism.
The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75.0 m|
|Tare weight||23.0 t|
|Bottom aperture||850 x 1,200 (each hopper)|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-K/-K-V or Y25Lsd-KP1|