- This four-axle box wagon is suitable for transportation of sand and aggregate.
- The wagon is designed to use on the UK market and meets the requirements of TSI.
- Unloading direction – between the rails only.
- Wagon is equipped with pneumatically operated top and bottom doors.
- The bottom doors are individually operated, independent of each other.
- The bottom doors are equipped with flow control system.
- Wagon is equipped with one weighing valve.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||25.4 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 101.6 t||100 km/h / 60 mph|
|Max. speed at 25.0 t (unloaded)||120 km/h / 75 mph|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75.0 m|
|Tare weight||24.9 t|
|Body plates||4 mm top, 5 mm bottom – S355J2W|