- The bogie is a development from the standard Y25 series. The bogie frame is fabricated without front and back transverse beams.
- The brake is simpler, asymmetric, suitable for as called “push” brake and can equip a wide range of freight wagons.
- The optimized bogie weight of 4,035 kg is designed and TSI certified, and can be used for TEN RIV traffic operation, as well.
- The bogie could be equipped with weighing valve, upper central pivot.
- The bogie configuration is variable and has the possibility to be assembeled with different
equipment according to customer requirements.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake regime||”S” or ”SS”|
|Brake shoe holder||Bgu|
|Max. speed at 22.5 t / axle||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at 18 t / axle||120 km/h|
|Tare weight||From 4,035 kg to 4,300 kg|