- This special type of bogie with integrated brake is suitable for furnishing of various types of freight wagons where there is a problem with brake instalation directly onto the wagon.
- By assembly of this bogie type to the wagon, no additional spaces are required for fit up of the automatic brake.
- The bogie is equipped with one BFCB (Faiveley) brake unit. n May be used for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- The bogie could be equipped with weighing valve, upper central pivot and hand brake.
- The bogie configuration is variable and has the possibility to be assembeled with different
equipment according to customer requirements.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake shoe holder||Bgu|
|Max. speed at 22.5 t / axle||100 km/h|
|Tare weight||4,045 kg|