- The tank wagon is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical products compliant with the tank code L4BH.
- The heating system consists of two separate half pipe channel circuits located under the tank. The tank is insulated with thermal insulation of 100mm thickness, which is covered with stainless steel plates.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled according to the characteristics of the transported material, through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws) or through the DN 150 filling nozzle.
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100 or, as an option, through the upper side of tank, by means of a deep pipe.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||15,040 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 72.2 m3|
|Tank central slope||1.5°|
|Calculation pressure||10 bar|
|Max. operating pressure||3 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 24.1 t (Ri25)|
|Payload||~ 65.9 t|
|Heating temperature||max. 190° C|
|Material of equipment||Carbon steel|