- The tank wagon is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical and petroleum products compliant with the tank code L4BH or L4BN.
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
- At this point it is considered a standard tank car in the market.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws) or through the DN 150 fitting nozzle.
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90,0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||17,000 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 94.6 m3|
|Tank central slope||1°|
|Calculation pressure||10 bar|
|Max. operating pressure||3 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 24.3 t|
|Payload||~ 65.7 t|
|Material of equipment||Carbon steel|