- The tank car is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical and petroleum products compliant with the tank code L4BH. The optimized tare weight of 22.5 t, the increased volume to 97 m3 and bigger payload capability from the 95 m3 tank leads to a very effective transportation of light density petroleum products (i.e. benzin or similar).
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled through the dome (fitted with flap cover with 4 screws) or through the DN 150 filling nozzle (optional).
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||MH-GP (K), KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35 m|
|Length over buffers||16,690 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 97,0 m3|
|Tank central slope||0.7°|
|Calculation pressure||10 bar|
|Max. operating pressure||3 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 22.6 t|
|Material of equipment||Carbon steel|