- The 4-axle tank wagon is designed for the transport of white mineral oil compliant with the tank code L4BH, with a test pressure 4 bar.
- The wagon is design and built in accordance with the RID and TSI regulations and corresponding EN / UIC standards.
- Wagon tare weight is 21.7 t ± 2% t (equipped with BA004 wheelset); working temperature between -20 °C and +50 °C
- The wagon has TEN marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded through the dome (fitted with flap cover with 4 screw) or through the DN 150 filling nozzle (optional).
- The system is operated from the track level on both sides of the wagon. There are T-pipes and side oblique valves DN 100 fitted for the liquid phase.
- On the gas phase is a connection DN 50/2”.
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
- Reduced tare weight.
- Reduced wagon length.
- Capacity of the tank optimal for light weight products transportation.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Tare weight||21.7 t ± 2 % t|
|Effective volume||99.5 m3 ± 1%|
|Loading gauge||G1 – TSI|
|Max. speed at 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (empty wagon)||120 km/h|
|Length over buffers||16,520 mm|
|Tank central slope||1.0°|
|Calculation pressure||4.0 bar|
|Max. operating pressure||3.0 bar|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-KP1 – TSI certificate – standard ARI|