- The tank wagon is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical products compliant with the tank code L4BH.
- The heating system consists of two separate low profile channel circuits located under the tank.
- The tank is insulated with thermal insulation of 80 mm thickness, which is covered with stainless steel plates.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled according to the characteristics of the transported material, through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws).
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
- The tank wagon is equipped with a thermometer.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||14,150 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 73.5 m3|
|Tank central slope||1.5°|
|Calculation pressure||4 bar|
|Max. operating pressure||3 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 22.4 t (BA314)|
|Payload||~ 67.6 t|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd-KP1 or Y25Lsd-K|
|Heating temperature||max. 160 °C|
|Material of equipment||Carbon steel|