- This tank wagon is designed for transportation of anhydrous ammonia UN1005 and liquefied hydrocarbons (LPG) as per tank code P29BH.
- The wagon is designed and built in according to RID and TSI regulations and corresponding EN / UIC standards. The wagon has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- A level gauge is installed into recessed is located on one of the tank heads.
- Underframe is designed and equipped with protective shield et each end of the wagon in conformity with RID TE25 rules item d).
- The wagon is equipped with bottom valves unloading-loading fittings which are hydraulically controlled on both wagon sides from the track level.
- There are T-pipes and side oblique valves DN 80 fitted for the liquid and gaseous phase. Additionally on the gas phase is a reduction (DN 80/DN 50) as a standard.
- Tank inspection is possible due to access through a DN 500 manway with a cover according EN 12561-6 located on the one of head tank.
- Ready for assembly sunshield and change of tank code on P26BH.
- The lowest temperature at which the tank can be filled is -40 °C.
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||17,390 mm|
|Effective volume||~102.0 m3|
|Tank central slope||Horizontal|
|Calculation pressure||29 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 36.45 t (BA314)|
|Payload||~ 53,55 t|