- This 4-axle tank wagon is designed for the transport of anhydrous ammonia and liquefied hydrocarbons (LPG) listed in RID class 2 with a test pressure not exceeding 29 bar without sunshield.
- The wagon is constructed in accordance with the binding RID and TSI regulations.
- Reduced wagon tare weight is max. 35.7 t.
- The tank is a fully welded and offers a stiffened structure,
- The tank has a loading/unloading system at the bottom. The system is operated from the track level on both sides of the wagon. There are T-pipes and side valves DN80 fitted for the anhydrous ammonia and the liquid and gaseous phase.
- There is reduction coupling DN80/DN50 for the gaseous phase. One tank head features a sunk inspection manhole DN 500.
- The wagon is ready for assembly of a sun shield if the thickness of the tank will be reduced in service
- The lowest filling temperature is -40°C .
- Optimal proportion of wagon length to the tank volume.
- Use of space in kinematic gauge G1 to the maximum.
- Tare weight of the wagon can be reduced when using the bogies with compact brake system
- It is possible to equip the wagon with anticlimbing devices and derailment detector
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||G1/ EN 15273-2:2009|
|Max. speed at 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35 m|
|Distance between outer axles||12,860 mm|
|Length over buffers||16,960 mm|
|Effective volume||103 m³|
|Calculation pressure||25 bar|
|Tare weight||35.7 t|
|Bogie type<||Y25 Lsd-K|