- This tank wagon is designed for transportation of liquefied gas as per tank code P25BH.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, RID, GCU, DIN / EN, UIC for RIV and TEN GE traffic operation.
- The tank is equipped with fittings for bottom filling and discharging operated from the rail level on both sides of the railcar.
- For both gaseous and liquid charges bottom and side/end DN 80 valves are installed as a standard.
- A DN 500 manway for the purpose of access to the tank is located on one of the tank heads.
- A sun shield is installed on the top portion of the tank to prevent the tank from overheating.
- The lowest temperature at which the tank can be filled is -40C.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||MH-GP (K), KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35 m|
|Distance between outer axles||13,900 mm|
|Length over buffers||18,000 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 112,0 m3|
|Tank central slope||horizontal|
|Calculation pressure||25 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 32.0 t|
|Payload||~ 58.0 t|