- This 4-axle tank wagon is designed for the transport of liquefied hydrocarbons (LPG) listed in RID class 2 with a test pressure not exceeding 25 bar.
- The wagon is constructed in accordance with the binding RID and TSI regulations.
- Reduced wagon tare weight is max. 32.25 t.
- The tank is a fully welded and offers a stiffened structure, using internal stiffening rings.
- The tank has a loading/unloading system at the bottom. The system is operated from the track level on both sides of the wagon. There are T-pipes and side valves DN80 fitted for the liquid and gaseous phase.
- There is reduction coupling DN80/DN50 for the gaseous phase. One tank head features a sunk inspection manhole DN 500 enabling the use of the tank capacity to the maximum.
- A sun shield fitted at the top of the tank prevents the tank from overheating.
- The lowest filling temperature is -40°C .
- Optimal proportion of wagon length to the tank volume.
- Use of space in kinematic gauge G1 to the maximum.
- Tare weight of the wagon can be reduced when using the bogies with compact brake system.
- Possibility to equip the wagon with anticlimbing devices and derailment detector.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||G1/ EN 15273-2:2009|
|Max. speed at 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35 m|
|Distance between outer axles||13,900 mm|
|Length over buffers||18,000 mm|
|Effective volume||113 m³|
|Calculation pressure||25 bar|
|Tare weight||32,25 t|
|Bogie type<||Y25 Lsd-K|