- This tank wagon is designed for transportation of liquefied gas as per tank code P27BH.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, RID, GCU, DIN / EN, UIC for RIV and TEN GE traffic operation.
- The tank is equipped with fittings for bottom filling and discharging operated from the rail level on both sides of the wagon.
- For both gaseous and liquid charges bottom and side/end DN 80 valves are installed as a standard.
- Anti climbing system offered as option.
- A DN 500 manhole for the purpose of access to the tank is located on one of the tank heads.
- The lowest temperature at which the tank can be filled is -40 °C.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||MH-GP (K) / KE-GP (K)|
|Max. Speed at 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. Speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Distance between outer axles||13,880 mm|
|Length over buffers||18,000 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 116.0 m3|
|Tank central slope||Horizontal|
|Calculation pressure||27 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 33.4 t|
|Payload||~ 56.6 t|