This tank wagon is designed for transportation of liquefied hydrocarbons (LPG) as per tank code P25BH.
The wagon is designed and builted in according to RID and TSI regulations and corresponding EN / UIC standards. The wagon has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The wagon is equippedwith bottom valves unloading-loading fittings which are hydraulically controlled on both wagon sides from the track level.
- There are T-pipes and side oblique valves DN 80 fitted for the liquid and gaseous phase.
- Additionally on the gas phase is a reduction (DN 80/DN 50) as a standard
- Tank inspection is possible due to access through a DN 500 manway with a cover according EN 12561-6 located on the one of head tank.
- A sun shield is installed on the top portion of the tank to prevent the tank from overheating
- The lowest temperature at which the tank can be filled is -40 °C
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m|
|Length over buffers||19,400 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 120.0 m3|
|Tank central slope||Horizontal|
|Calculation pressure||25 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 34.1 t (BA314)|
|Payload||~ 55.9 t|