- This tank wagon is designed for transportation of liquefied gas as per tank code P25BH.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, RID, GCU, DIN / EN, UIC for RIV and TEN GE traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled according to the characteristics of the transported material, through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws) or through the DN 150 filling nozzle.
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100 or, as an option, through the upper side of tank, by means of a deep pipe.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||MH-GP (K), , KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35 m|
|Length over buffers||19,720 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 122.0 m3|
|Tank central slope||horizontal|
|Calculation pressure||25 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 33.4 t|
|Payload||~ 56.6 t|