- This tank wagon is designed for transportation of liquefied hydrocarbons (LPG) as per tank code P25BH.
- The wagon is designed and built in according to RID and TSI regulations and corresponding EN / UIC standards. The wagon has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The wagon is equipped with bottom valves unloading-loading fittings which are hydraulically controlled on both wagon sides from the track level.
- There are T-pipes and side oblique valves DN 80 fitted for the liquid and gaseous phase.
- Additionally on the gas phase is a reduction (DN 80/DN 50) as a standard.
- Tank inspection is possible due to access through a DN 500 manway with a cover according EN 12561-6 located on the one of head tank.
- A sun shield is installed on the top portion of the tank to prevent the tank from overheating.
- The lowest temperature at which the tank can be filled is -40 °C.
- The possibility of using two types of brake blocks.
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 / 1,668 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP (K)|
|Max. speed for 90.0 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35.0 m for TSI gauge / 75.0 m for Iberian gauge|
|Length over buffers||20,000 mm|
|Buffers gauge||1850 mm|
|Effective volume||~123.0 m3|
|Tank central slope||Horizontal|
|Calculation pressure <||25 bar|
|Tare weight||~33.9 t (BA9090)|