- This four-axle box wagon is suitable for the transportation of aggregate and ore products.
- Wagon is loaded from the top. The products are unloaded using mechanical buckets.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The underframe headstocks comply with EN 12663-2 and UIC 530-1 provisions for the mounting of Automatic Couplers.
- With the wagon length over buffers of 11.300 mm and a potential payload of up to 72.0 t (depending on the selected wall thicknesses), it allows for the highest efficiency in the transport of goods.
- Wagon cleaning is possible by doors on each side wall. The wagon is equipped with one weighing valve so partial loading is possible. The use of High Strength steel increases robustness even when exposed to the heaviest shocks while loading or unloading.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.