- The short coupled wagon is designed for UK railway infrastructure.
- The intermodal twin wagon is suitable for carrying the containers of lengths of 20’ and 40’ classified in ISO 668. The wagon can transport the 9’6″ high cube containers within W10 gauge.
- Two single platforms are joined together by the semi-permanent cushion bar able to be disconnected during maintenance.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of NTSNs, NTRs and ENs.
- Containers of class 1 – 1C… and1A… according to ISO 668.
Loading possibilities are in accordance with the loading diagram.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.