- 2 x 2 axle wagon is suitable for the carriage of the wagons, especially vans, on one deck.
- For a potential future reconstruction, the wagon is suitable in terms of underframe structure, wheelsets, brake efficiency and a running gear for the max. load of 20.0 t / axle.
- Wagon has a structure prepared to equip by a side handrail.
- Fixed stainless steel bridge consoles are between the units.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The floor is able to withstand the vertical load of 1.0 t per each rubber tyre.
- Foldable flaps are designed to withstand max. wheel/tyre load of 2 t.
- The running surface of wagons and the fixing wheel chocks are hot dip galvanized to ensure the best anticorrosive protection.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.