Laads L09A | 2×2-axle flatbed wagon with lowered floor, Series Laads, for high profile vehicles transport
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The low-set floor allows for the transport of high profile vehicles
- The wagon is equipped with 32 wheel stoppers to secure the vehicles.
- Storage rooms for unused wheel stoppers are located under the wagon deck. This ensures that the deck is free of wheel stoppers during loading.
- The wagon has 16 anchorage points for additional securing of the transported vehicles.
- Each wagon unit is equipped with two axles with parabolic springs and double link suspen-sion according to EN 16235 (UIC 517) upgraded with a longitudinal displacement dampers
- The floor, bridge and movable flaps are capable of carrying a load of 50kN exerted over the surface of 220 cm.
- Water, snow and dirt are not able to close the sockets of the anchor points.
- One anchor point is capable of supporting a force of 5t.
- Wagon temperature range is T2 + T3 acc. to TSI requirements (No 321/2013/EU)
Table of load limitsbasing on the payload of wheelsets (18 t):
|S||39 t||47 t||47 t||47 t|
|120||00.0 t||00.0 t||00.0 t||00.0 t|
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.