SSDCT | 4-axle special hopper wagon
- The on-track machine, known as Super Self Discharging and Charging Train, consists of 5-unit permanently coupled rakes. Rakes are equipped by the conveyor loading system (upper conveyors) and conveyor discharging system (lower conveyors). Conveyors are working simultaneously –
- dual flow principle.
- The SSDCT is a technological part of specialized track renewal train. The rake consists of
- 1 outer unit (unit B), 3 inner units (units A) and one outer power unit (unit C).
- SSDCT is certified under the following standards:
- IN 1418 for running on the French network,
- NFF 58002 for working on the French network.
- Directive 2006/42 EC.
- The SSDCT lower and upper conveyors are able to transport:
- the new ballast, well calibrated, coming directly from the stone pit (31.5 – 50 mm granularity in general). The calculated material density is 1.7 t/m3.
- the old ballast coming from the track bed through the excavating machine. This ballast may be sticky, muddy and melt with old steel components coming from the track.
- The on-track machine is equipped by variety of sensors, inside cameras, outside illumination, it is controlled by the PLC and it communicates with the other machines of the track renewal train.
- The machine is equipped with 10 bar air piping and couplings for cleaning works as well as with water spray dust suppression system.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.