- The freight wagon is designed for transportation of hot steel slabs, primarily between Swedish steel manufacturers and processors.
- The car fulfill SJ’s General Technical Specification for Freight Car (GTSF) and all relevant requirements for international operation according to TSI, EN, RIV and UIC mentioned in the GTSF. The underframe and bolster beams are designed for a future raise of axleload to 30.0 tons.
- Also the running gear will be able to be accepted for a future raise of axload to 30.0 tons on Swedish tracks.
- All components connected on steel car structure are function under extreme winter conditions such as packing snow, ice and temperatures down to – 40°C, as well as under heat radiation and convection coming from slab surface temperature.
- Hot steel slabs with max. surface temperature 350° C
- Payload 79,3 t
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.