Laaers L02A | 2×2-axle wagon, Series Laaers – open car carier for transportation of automobiles and vans
- This wagon is designed for the transportation of automobiles and vans.
- The upper loading platform can be adjusted in increments of 75 mm from 1640 mm to 1940 mm final height. Lifting the upper loading platform is carried out with special cable winches which consist of:
- overload clutch system assembled in the gear of the winch (in case of overload of the upper deck or lifting already blocked upper deck the drive is disconnected)
- protection against loosing of the cable on the drum and on the pulleys (in case of lowering already blocked upper deck the drum drive is disconnected.
- Wagon can be used as a flat wagon thanks to lowering the upper deck to the height 1500 mm from rail.
- The running decks are treated with an anti-skid coating.
- This wagon is equipped with a staff safety railings on upper deck.
- Wagon can be equipped with brake pads (J816M) , CoFren (C810), and Frenoplast (FR513)
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for EU traffic operation.
- Upper deck can be equipped with folding handrails 1.1 m high when unfolded.
- Transport of the vehicles with weight up 2,8 t and vertical load of 0,8 t per each rubber tyre. (weight of 3,2 t and wheel load 1,0 t depends on future developments, agreements).
- The wagon is equipped with 56 wheel blockers operable by feet.
- Loading possibilities depending of the dimensions of the vehicles.
Table of load limits
basing on the payload of wheelsets (20 t):
|S||30 t||34 t||34 t|
|120 kph||00.0 t||00.0 t||00.0 t|
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.